In order to prepare you for your upcoming appointment with Dr. Hupfau, we have implemented some new protocols for your safety:
- Please fill in the attached Wellness Form 12 hours prior to your appointment.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment and remain in your vehicle or outside the building until further direction is given. For your safety, we will text you when we are ready to see you, at which time you may enter the building. If you have not received a call or text by your appointed time, please call our office at (604) 732-3348. In the event that you do not have a cell phone, please come to the front door 10 minutes before your appointment time and our concierge will call our office to see if we are ready to see you. In order to reduce the number of people in the office, we would appreciate you coming to your appointment alone unless you require assistance.
- If you park in our underground parking, you will have to walk around to Oak Street and enter at the front of the building. When you enter the building, you will be greeted by the building concierge. They will direct you to the hand sanitizer and ensure that you are wearing a mask. Masks will be available if you do not have your own. There are designated staircases – one way for arrivals and the other for departures. Try to keep the elevator available for those that need assistance.
- If you need to use the restroom, please do so before your appointment. A passcode is no longer required, however, all washrooms are single-occupant only so please allow extra time as there may be a lineup. The women’s washrooms are located on the 3rd and 5th floors, the men’s washroom is on the 4th floor and the wheelchair accessible/unisex washroom is on the 2nd floor.
- When you arrive at our office, there will be a hand sanitizer for you to use again and we will be taking your temperature before starting your treatment.
- In the event that if you are late for your appointed time, please contact our office as soon as possible. Due to the limitations of physical distancing guidelines, this may result in having your appointment rescheduled.
We are an all-mask dental building with wellness concierges in the building lobby. Our clinical staff are equipped with approved KN95 respirators, face shields, gowns and point of use HEPA filter suction for all aerosol-generating procedures. We also have Surgically Clean Air filtration throughout the office and HOCL disinfection.
Dr. Hupfau & Team